Sunset Country Hunting Lodges
Hunting Lodges and Resorts
in English River, Ignace, Pickle Lake, Savant Lake, Sioux Lookout, Dryden, Wabigoon, Eagle River, Red Lake, Ear Falls, Perrault Lake, Kenora, Minaki, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, Fort Frances, Rainy River, Emo, Atikokan, and Quetico Park Hunting Lodges.
- Anderson’s Lodge – Our fall moose and black bear hunts are constructed to give you the best shot at seeing and taking your target. Our annual hunt packages include full guide service, top-quality accommodations and more.
- Big North Lodge – Hunt for black bear, deer, and birds like duck, grouse and geese while enjoying what Northern Ontario has to offer.
- Canada North Lodge – Let our years of experience help you have a black bear or moose hunting trip you won’t forget. Experience nature in the wilderness along the Woman River Chain of Lakes while enjoying our top-class accommodations.
- Cozy Camp – Opportunity awaits as you try to hunt bear, moose, grouse and waterfowl in northwestern Ontario. Hunt and fish and take pleasure in the great outdoors.
- First Nation Guides – We are a small family operated business. I have 30 +years guiding experience. New private wilderness lodging at the south-east shores of the Aulneau Peninsula within Lake Of The Wood’s, North Western Ontario, Canada. We offer bear, moose, deer and waterfowl hunts. Visit our site for more information.
- Halley’s Camps – With rifle and bow moose hunts, as well as black bear and whitetail deer, we provide you the best hunting available. With your safety and enjoyment as our top priorities, we make sure you’re equipped and comfortable throughout your stay.
- Harris Hill Resort – With remote land and wilderness as far as the eye can see, our deer, bear and duck hunting as always been top class. With assigned bear management areas for exclusive hunting, we give you the best opportunity possible for your hunt. Everyone’s welcome, including your pets!
- Indiaonta Resort – Completely surrounded by nature, join us at Indiaonta Resort for bear hunting in Ontario! Whether you’re a bow or rifle hunter, come see our healthy, active bear population. We maintain a great success rate that has happy hunters joining us year after year.
- Lac Seul Lodge – With black bear and moose hunting, along with grouse, small game and ducks, you’ll get your fill of the hunt at Lac Seul Lodge.
- Lac Seul’s Evergreen Lodge – North of Kenora and Dryden, we offer bear, moose duck and grouse hunting. Where the forest and shoreline meet, we have hundreds of miles at our disposal to find flourishing wildlife.
- Rainbow Point Lodge – Take advantage of our 25 years of experience and try to bag a black bear or wolf of your own! With archery and rifle options, there are few things more exciting than a successful help. With productive grouse and duck hunting and fishing to enjoy, you’ll get the total experience with us.
- Whitefish Bay Camp – Located in Lake of the Woods we offer moose, whitetail deer, black bear, duck and grouse hunting.
- White Sands Camp – Aim for moose, bear, rabbit or grouse with us at White Sands camps! Relax in our comfortable amenities and take in the pristine nature we have to offer. With some of the best hunting in the province available, you’ll be sure to have a great time.
- Wilderness Air Escapes – Wilderness Air Escapes fly-in hunting trips offer unparalleled opportunities in the midst of incredible nature. Northwestern Ontario is the perfect environment for black bears & moose and we have a thriving population ready for you.