Sunset Country Fishing Lodges
Fishing Lodges and Resorts
in English River, Ignace, Pickle Lake, Savant Lake, Sioux Lookout, Dryden, Wabigoon, Eagle River, Red Lake, Ear Falls, Perrault Lake, Kenora, Minaki, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, Fort Frances, Rainy River, Emo, Atikokan, and Quetico Park.
- Anderson’s Lodge – With nine lakes, including Lac Seul, why stay anywhere else? Guided American Plan and fly-in packages are available. First class accommodations, gold star staff and excellent boats and motors — we’ll take care of everything so you can spend more time on the water.
- Anglers Kingdom Lodge – Our priority is to make sure you catch the fish of your dreams. Trophy northern pike and walleye live in our 30,000 acre lake, with 20 rivers and creeks providing ideal spawning areas for species like pike and whitefish. Housekeeping and American plans offered.
- Big North Lodge – Near Minaki, Kenora and Winnipeg, fish for walleye, smallmouth bass and more. Rentals and amenities available, plus American plan and guides. Drive in lodge with housekeeping.
- Birch Point Resort – Make reel memories that last! Just west of Thunder Bay, our resort boasts amazing fishing for walleye, bass, pike and trout. Stay in one of our fully equipped cabins, rent one of our boats and motors, and hit the lake to catch the fish you’ve been yearning for.
- Booi’s Fly-in Lodge and Outposts – Fly north to Booi’s island to enjoy three trophy species, all in one lake. Complimentary shore lunch and free guide days. Secluded and modern, you’ll enjoy a northern paradise crafted just for you.
- Bow Narrows Camp – Fish for pike, walleye and trout at our wilderness fishing camp. Only 20 miles off the highway on Red Lake!
- Camp Waterfall – Fish for crappie, perch, pike, bass and more near Kenora, Sioux Narrows, Vermillion Bay and Fort Frances. With rentals, drive-in lodge, cottage, licenses and more, you’ll experience all that northern Ontario nature has to offer.
- Canada North Lodge – For fishing shallow or deep, we have the water for you! Built on the Woman River Chain of Lakes, we host some of the best greatest fishing in northern Ontario. Seven interconnected lakes form the type of waters you dream about.
- Chimo Lodge and Outposts – Fly-in to our lodge on Roderick Lake, and be ready to fish for walleye, trout and pike! Our cabins are fully equipped and made from local pine logs.
- Cozy Camp – As the only resort within 32 miles, we’ve got the area cornered for walleye and pike fishing! Our waters connect with lakes and the English River, ensuring that the fish are of top quality. Our housekeeping cabins are all fully equipped.
- Fireside Lodge – Located in Sioux Lookout, we’re the only lodge in the 10 lake system. Sport fishing for smallmouth bass, northern pike and muskie can’t be beat up here. Enjoy the great Canadian wilderness experience and join us at Fireside!
- First Nation Guides – Let First Nation Guides show you the way; swim, fish and explore Lake of the Woods, Crow Lake and the surrounding area. Bring your own boat, or rent one of ours.
- Halley’s Camps – Try for trophy pike or muskie, a panful of walleye, or a school of smallmouth bass with us at Halley’s Camps! We offer camps, lodges and outposts so you stay the way you want.
- Harris Hill Resort – Don’t be afraid to drive-in to our Lake of the Woods resort — we’re only 18 miles from the border! Fish for walleye, sauger, bass, panfish, sturgeon and more. With wireless internet, bait and tackle, snack store and more, you’ll have a great time any time of the year with us.
- Indiaonta Resort – Our resort at Calm Lake is the ideal destination for your next fishing trip! Drop your line for walleye, bass, pike and perch, or try to reel in lake trout from nearby waters. With around 18 square miles of water, the opportunities are endless!
- Lac Seul Lodge – Lac Seul is separated into base and inlets, allowing you to enjoy trophy pike and walleye fishing. If you’re lucky, an elusive muskie or bass may show up as well!
- Lac Seul’s Evergreen Lodge – Lac Seul is home to walleye, pike, perch and musky. Visit one of Ontario’s finest, in Ear Falls. Our lodge also offers outpost fishing camp Twin Falls.
- Northumbrian Resort – For your next outdoors adventure, come join us at Northumbrian Resort! Four lakes and over 200 square kilometres of bear management areas mean that we have the hunting and fishing opportunities you want. Stay in our comfortable cabins — and bring the whole family! With family friendly amenities like charcoal BBQs, a children’s playground and beach, a fun time for all is guaranteed.
- Ontario North Outpost – Fly In to Vaughan Lake or Lynx Lake they are both stuffed with Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass and Perch. Both located at the south-end of Lac Seul and north of Dryden Ontario.
- Rainbow Point Lodge – With great structure, bays and islands and connecting waterways, Perrault Lake provides excellent fishing. Walleye, northern, bass and more all inhabit the waters. Our housekeeping cottages, equipment and site are all well-kept — we want to make sure your trip is the best you’ve had.
- Rowdy Lake Camp – At Rowdy Lake Camp, realize many an angler’s dream when you see what fly-in fishing we had to offer. Perfect nature and an abundance of fish means that you can have the fishing experience you’ve always wanted. Did we mention that we limit ourselves to ten guests at a time? That’s to make sure that you (and your group) find the perfect spot for you to enjoy your trip. Try to haul in trophy walleye or pike, or fish for lake trout and bass. With seven other lakes nearby (portage or walk), you’ll be sure to find the right spot for you.
- Shoal Lake Lodge – All new accommodations and amenities include six cottage, lodge and dining room, recreation room and out buildings. Specializing in northern pike and small and largemouth bass, Shoal Lake is rated by Ontario Out of Doors as the top drive-to pike lake in the province.
- Sydney Lake Lodge – Fly-in to the flawless Canadian wilderness and fish our trophy waters. With walleye, pike and lake trout, the only questions you’ll have are how many fish you can catch, and how big!
- Totem Resorts – Best Fishing and Vacation Place!! So much to choose from. Visit our website for more information.
- Uchi Lake Lodge – Enjoy remote fishing and fly-in to Uchi Lake Lodge. With trophy walleye and northern waiting, you’ll be able to enjoy the seclusion of remote fly-in while enjoying all that nature has to share.
- White Sands Camp – Amazing accommodations, knowledgable staff with over forty years of experience, and great waters, you’ll have a great time at White Sands. With lake trout, walleye and pike all calling our waters home, you’ll leave the waters happy.
- Whitefish Bay Camp – Enjoy Canada’s Premiere Fishing Camp, and experience recreation, hospitality and nature’s beauty at our camp in Lake of the Woods. With northern, bass and walleye fishing available, along with the muskie, you’ll be happy you chose us for your next getaway!