Rainbow Country Hunting Lodges
Hunting Lodges and Resorts
in Parry Sound, Georgian Bay, Pointe au Barile, Britt, Nobel, Moon River, French River, Pickeral River, Sudbury, Biscotasing, Massey, Killarney, Manitoulin Island
- Frontier Lodge – Fully equipped housekeeping cottages. We are located at the end of Hwy. No. 546, 50 miles north of Iron Bridge on Hwy. No. 17 or 31 miles north – east of Elliot Lake. We offer Bear, Moose and Grouse Hunts. Visit our Website for more information.
- Grey Owl Camps – A small archery-only hunt for black bears, we make sure that everyone has a chance with only twenty spots available for the season. Join us at Grey Owl Camps for your shot!
- Lang Lake Resort – We operate in one of the best Bear, Deer, Moose and Small Game Territories in Ontario. Lang Lake Resort offers excellent hunting territory on hundreds of square kilometers of untouched crown land.
- Mountain View Fishing & Hunting Lodge – Enjoy the waters of Nepewassi Lake while trying for both small and large game. Partridge, grouse and duck call the area home, as well as bear, moose and deer.
- Owls Nest Lodge – Located in the famous French River Resort Area we offer moose, bear, deer, ducks, rabbits and grouse hunts.
- River Haven Resort – Along the Magnetawan river, we’re the wilderness hunting resort on Georgian Bay of choice. Join us for your next outdoor adventure.
- Riverlake Cottages & Campground – Hunt with us in the Parry Sound Area for deer — there’s nowhere better! Try your hand at bagging your next dear while unwinding in the evening in your cottage or camp.
- Silv’ry Moon Lodge – Moose hunting situated on scenic South Shore of Trout Lake. Nature lovers among us – Hike down the trails and old logging roads to see old growth forests, birdwatching and boating along picturesque shores.