Rainbow Country Fishing Lodges
Fishing Lodges and Resorts
in Parry Sound, Georgian Bay, Pointe au Barile, Britt, Nobel, Moon River, French River, Pickeral River, Sudbury, Biscotasing, Massey, Killarney, Manitoulin Island
- Brennan Harbour Resort -With smallmouth bass, pike, salmon and more in the waters, we’re near Espanola, Massey, Spanish and Elliot Lake. American plans, corporate packages, drive-in lodge and other amenities available!
- Camp Dore – North of Parry Sound on the Key River, Camp Dore has six well-kept log cabins built amongst the beautiful forests. Game fish like walleye, pike and panfish call the river home. With launch, rentals, parking and more, you’ll be well taken care of here.
- Charlton Lake Camp – Well equipped for all your fishing trip needs, you’ll be able to relax and fish and the beautiful environment that is northern Ontario. Our lake camp is a wonderful retreat to enjoy the outdoors.
- Grey Owl Camps – On the shoreline of the wonderful Biscotasi Lake, you’ll drive-in, then boat-out to one of our outpost cabins. Biscotasi is home to walleye, pike, perch and whitefish.
- Lang Lake Resort – Summer or winter, our cabins are ready for the weather. With a full kitchen, running water and more, you can pick from a housekeeping or American plan. Fish for walleye, trout, bass and more, and enjoy other activities like hiking, swimming and snowmobiling. With a large lake system complete with back lake retreats, you’ll enjoy all the outdoors has to offer with us.
- Lunge Lodge – With waters filled with muskie, pike, walleye, bass and panfish, you’ll enjoy excellent fishing throughout the season. Come experience some northern Ontario fishing!
- Mountain View Fishing & Hunting Lodge – With Nepewassi Lake packed with fish like walleye, bass, muskie, pike and more, you’ll be challenged every time you’re on the lake. Open all year, housekeeping packages and trailer site rentals are available.
- Owl’s Nest Lodge – Located on the south shores of Trout Lake, designed with facilities to provide an all-year escape in Rainbow Country. Near the village of Alban, our clean waters are known to be home to lake trout, pike, muskie and bass. Camping, trailer sites, fishing, hunting, ATV and snowmobiling available.
- River Haven Resort – Along the Magnetawan River, access to Georgian Bay, our resort is open all year for fishing and outdoor adventure. Seasonal camping is available, along with boat, canoe and kayak rentals. Fish with us and stay in our housekeeping cottages to relax every evening.
- Silv’ry Moon Lodge – On the south shore of Trout Lake, our lodge provides the ideal escape for those looking to fish for pike, walleye, bass and more. Seasonal moose hunts are also available.
- White Birches Cottages and Camping – Our lovely resort is situated on a peninsula between Wilson Lake and Pigeon Lake, one of a chain of 3 beautiful lakes on the Pickerel River System.White Birches – Explore & fish the Pickerel River System. Electrically heated housekeeping cottages, park model trailers, camping cabins, RV and tent sites, group camping and outpost cottages, we have it all!
- Wolseley Lodge – With cabins ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms, our fully equipped housekeeping residences will ensure that you have a comfortable stay. Fish on the upper French River on Lake Nipissing and get back to nature.