Near North Hunting Lodges
Hunting Lodges and Resorts
in North Bay, New Liskeard, Temagami, South River, Loring, Restoule, Callander, Field, Sturgeon Falls and River Valley
- Andorra Lodge Resort – Enjoy the peace and quiet of Temagami nature privately in while you try to bag moose, bear and grouse. Our cottages are equipped with numerous amentities, some with laundry and satellite TV. Packages, American plans and housekeeping cottages available. Drop your line in the lake for trout, walleye, pike and more!
- Camp Horizon – Hunt for moose or bear or enjoy a day on a quiet lake in the best that nature has to offer. Crisp air and the colours of nature provide a wondrous background to your hunting or fishing trip. Located on beautiful Lake Muskosung; with over 18 years in the business, we’ll take good care of you.
- Camp La Plage – Enjoy the best duck hunting northern Ontario has to offer! Marshes and islands make for an ideal wetland to try at nab migratory birds like mallards, ring necks, geese and mall. Cottage and American Plan packages available. Only five minutes from Cache Bay.
- Island Lake Camp – Hunt for moose, black bear and birds near North Bay and Sturgeon Falls. With guides and housekeeping cottages available, we’ll make your hunt a great one. Bring your family, and your pets, for a full-family vacation.
- Lake Herridge Lodge – A trip for the whole family, enjoy fishing and hunting in the pristine nature of the Temagami Wilderness Forest. Hunt for bear and moose north of Sturgeon Falls. Complete with well-kept cottages, American Plans and more amenities to choose from.
- Land O’Lakes Lodge – We are located in Marten River Ontario. We offer Moose Hunting at its best. For more information visit our website.
- Marten River Lodge – Just south of the Temagami forest, bring the whole family for a nature vacation while enjoying the bear hunt. With amenities, American Plan and fishing available as well, you and your family will enjoy getting back to nature with us at Marten River Lodge.
- Martins Camp – Boasting a bear management area of over 250 kilometres square, our camp offers many hunting trips for those that love the outdoors. We’ll take care of the details; packages include guides, baits, orientation and accommodation in our housekeeping cottages.
- Moose Point Cottages – Hunt for bear, moose, duck and goose in the wetlands and surrounding area of the Sturgeon River. With small animals running around wild, you’ll get your fill of the outdoors with us.
- Mountain Home Lodge – We are located in one of the best areas in Northern Ontario for bear, moose, and grouse hunting. We offer a very professional and successful Spring and Fall bear hunt for Resident and Non-Resident hunters of Ontario.
- Okimot Lodge – On the shores of Tomiko Lake lies our lodge, 40 miles northwest of North Bay. With great fishing and amazing moose and bear hunting, Okimot Lodge is your destination to explore the outdoors. Fish for walleye and smallmouth, or head into the woods for the hunt.
- Olive the Lake – Hunt for moose or bear with us at Olive the Lake. With housekeeping and American plans, we’ll take care of everything to make your trip great. We include boat and motor rentals, fuel and bait with our packages.
- Opimika Wilderness Camp & Cottages – Open year-round, our remote wilderness lodge means you can fish and hunt, or hit the trails in an ATV or snowmobile! Fully equipped (kitchen and bathroom) cottages, camps, and outposts available. With 30 lakes within 10 kilometres and forest as far as the eye can see, hunting and fishing has never been better.
- Panorama Camp – With large and shady campsites and fully equipped housekeeping cottages, you’ll be able to rest in comfort in between bouts on Lake Nipssing. Fish for walleye, musky, panfish and more while enjoying our sandy beaches and amenities.
- Red Cedar Lake Camp – Exceptional hunting in WMU(s) 40 and 41 for moose, black bear, ducks, snowshoe hare, spruce and ruffed grouse. We’ll help you navigate the topography to make sure you get the right spot for your hunting goals.
- Shuswap Camp – Hunting in our area feature a variety of game including deer, moose, partridge and duck. Old township roads have proven to be great when it comes to partridge hunting. Numerous marshy bays are prevalent in the area and make duck hunting easily accessible.