James Bay Frontier Hunting Lodges
Hunting Lodges and Resorts
in Haileybury, New Liskeard, Latchford, Cobalt, Kirkland Lake, Elk Lake, Gowganda, Matachewan, Shining Tree, Gogama, Foleyet, Timmins, Cochrane, Kapuskasing, Hearst, James Bay and Matheson.
- Air Cochrane CAS Ltd. – Fly in to our hunting and fishing outpost camps and experience the remote wilderness of Ontario! Offering moose hunting and fishing for pike, walleye, perch, sturgeon and more.
- Argyle Lake Lodge – Take advantage of our moose and bear hunts! Many roads and trails surround our camp, ensuring that a potential hunting site is never far. Snowshoe hare, ruffed and spruce grouse are all available to hunt as well.
- Auld Reekie Lodge – Located north of Sudbury, moose, bear, wolf, deer, and many birds roam for the hunt. Treat yourself in one of our six luxury suites, or choose one of our fully equipped cottages. We’ve got everything you need for your next hunting adventure. Featured on Canadian Sportfishing Show!
- Bay Wolf Camp – Nestled in Shining Tree, we’re halfway between Sudbury and Timmins. With bear and moose hunting packages, you’ll be able to hunt with all the details taken care of. We also have fishing; walleye, northern pike, trout and more all live in our waters.
- Big Bear Camp – Every hunter dreams of the perfect hunting experience and the perfect challenge. At Big Bear Camp we offer Bear and Moose Hunts. Visit our site for more information.
- Crow Creek Hunting Camp – For ice fishing or hunting, come up to Crow Creek! Hunts for moose, bears, wolves, rabbits and partridges are permitted. Our fully equipped, winterized cottage is perfect for groups of eight. Heated and with hot water, you’ll be able to unwind in comfort after the hunt.
- Four Seasons Guiding – Hunt and fish with Four Seasons’ Guiding on Big Pine Lake. Located on the edge of the Chapleau Crown Game Preserve, we have the best hunting nationwide for black bear, moose, and ruffed and spruce grouse. Feel like fishing? Our trophy waters boasts walleye, smallmouth bass and more.
- Golden Eagle Camp – With over 60 stands on 350 square km, our guided bear hunting packages can’t be beat. We have rifle and archery tags available for moose hunting as well. Our cottages are fitted with everything you need — we’ll even do the cooking for you with advance notice!
- Green Wilderness Lodge – We are located in the Arctic Water shed in the James Bay Frontier on the Gogama Wilderness on beautiful Mattagami Lake. Twenty miles north of Gogama. We offer bear and moose hunts. Visit our site for more information.
- Grey Owl Camp – On the shore of Biscotasi Lake, near Gogama, enjoy drive-in/boat-out outpost accommodations before hunting for moose and deer. With seven cabins scattered across the camp, you’ll have miles of distance from your neighbour.
- Kesagami Fly-in Moose Hunting – Fish and hunt in our exclusive wilderness protected zone — fly-in for our trophy moose hunts!
- Long Point Lodge – Located in Elk Lake Ontario. We offer bear, moose, grouse and rabbit hunting. Visit our website for more information.
- Lookout Point Camp – More than just moose, duck and small game hunting! Explore old mine sites, hit our ATV trails, or canoe along the shoreline. With 2-6 bedroom fully equipped cabins, we can take in your family and friends!
- Lost Lake Wilderness Lodge – We offer a complete seven day stay / 6 day Bear Hunting package that includes accommodations, personal guide, baiting by your guide, transportation to and from your stand provided and optional meals during the hunt.
- Missinaibi Outfitters -Set on the Missinaibi River, enjoy black bear and moose hunting.
- Shining Tree Camp – With fall black bear and moose hunting, we’re conveniently located between Sudbury and Timmins. Bears, moose, rabbits, grouse and wolves are all available for the hunt.
- Shooting Star Camp – Hunt for moose and black bear in Spanish River Country (Metagama), Northern Ontario.
- Spruce Shilling Camp – Don’t miss hunting for bear or moose in Shining Tree. With archery and firearm hunting packages, we can help you achieve a successful hunt! Grouse and small game also available.
- Thunderstock Outfitters – Reserve one of our housekeeping plan vacations and enjoy moose and bear hunting near Kenogaming Lake! Fine fishing for walleye and northern pike available as well.
- Twin Bear Camp Resort – West of New Liskeard, Ontario, our 7-cottage resort is on the Montreal river. Fully equipped cottages with amenities and boats available. Pick a hunting package for bear, moose, birds and small game, or enjoy ice fishing, cross-country skiing or golf nearby.
- Twin J Hide-A-Way – Housekeeping and American plans available for bow and rifle bear hunts. Bird, water fowl and moose are also plentiful for the hunt. Choose a cottage package or visit our remote outpost camp to be alone with nature.