James Bay Frontier Fishing Lodges
Fishing Lodges and Resorts
in Haileybury, New Liskeard, Latchford, Cobalt, Kirkland Lake, Elk Lake, Gowganda, Matachewan, Shining Tree, Gogama, Foleyet, Timmins, Cochrane, Kapuskasing, Hearst, James Bay and Matheson.
- Air Cochrane CAS Ltd. – Remote fly-in fishing (and moose hunting!) from Cochrane. Angle for pike, trout, perch and more in the beautiful northern Ontario wilderness.
- Argyle Lake Lodge – Great fun for the whole family! Fish for pike, walleye, bass and perch, or if the time is right, try to bag a moose, bear or grouse. With miles of ATV trails, boat, motor and canoe rentals, fully equipped cottages and more, there’s enough nature for everyone.
- Auld Reekie Lodge – For group trips, American plans, corporate packages and more, join us at Auld Reekie Lodge for your next fishing trip. Near Kirkland Lake, North Bay, New Liskeard and Timmins, our waters are full of walleye, perch, trout, bass and more.
- Bay Wolf Camp – With ten lakes and complete fishing packages, you’ll enjoy top quality fishing in Shining Tree. Located halfway between Sudbury and Timmins.
- Crow Creek Camp – Cast a line in our pristine waters and enjoy what Opasatika River, and Allan, Zadi and Rufus Lakes have to offer you. With pickerel, perch and pike calling our area home, you’ll enjoy the premium fishing that Northern Ontario has to offer. Naturally, ice fishing is also abundant.
- Ellen Island Camp – Walleye/pickerel, pike and bass fishing is readily available at our camp! Located on Lady Evelyn Lake.
- Four Seasons Guiding – With two different types of cabins to choose from, enjoy a wilderness escape that’s conveniently only a drive away. Boasting walleye, pike, bass, and trout in our lakes, make sure to give Big Pine Lake a try — it’s a trophy lake for sure.
- Garden Island Lodge – Nine private cabins for groups of two to six, set on the 13-acre island in Lady Evelyn Lake, you’ll enjoy trophy fishing, boat and equipment rentals, all you can eat meals and more. Try to reel in walleye, northern pike and smallmouth bass.
- Golden Eagle Camp – Fish for northern pike, walleye, bass and pan fish in the Montreal River system. Complete packages are available to make sure that every details in taken care of, including meal plan, boats and motors, equipment and more. Stay with us for fishing, hunting and awesome snowmobiling!
- Green Wilderness Lodge – Near Timmins, Gogama and Sudbury, enjoy walleye, smallmouth bass, pike and perch fishing. American plans, cottages, rentals and amenities are all available.
- Grey Owl Camps – Set on prime walleye territory, the beautiful Biscotasi Lake, you drive-in then boat-out to one of seven outpost cabins. Other fish live in our waters, including pike, perch and whitefish.
- Kesagami Wilderness Lodge – With 20 fly-in camps and a 4-star fly-in lodge, you’ll enjoy your time at Kesagami Lake. Over 1000 trophy pike are caught every season! We also have exclusive access to a wilderness protected zone for hunters looking to try to bag a trophy moose.
- Long Point Lodge – Drop your line and try to fish for walleye, bass, trout, pike and more. Offerings and amenities include American plans, corporate packages, camping sites and golfing an hour’s drive away. Bring your pets and enjoy northern Ontario nature!
- Lookout Point Camp – Rated #1 in our area by Trip Advisor, we offer exceptional lake front accommodations, ranging from a 2 bedroom to a 6 bedroom/2 bathroom. Whether it’s for fishing, hunting, family vacation, or a mixture of business & pleasure, Lookout Point Camp caters to your every need to make your vacation a memorable one!
- Lost Lake Wilderness Lodge – Near Elk Lake and Gowganda, we have access to numerous lakes for anglers to try for walleye, bass and northern pike.
- Missinaibi Outfitters – With the rivers of the Missinaibi ready for you, angle for walleye, pike, bass, trout and more. Experience fishing the Northern Ontario way with us.
- Red Pine Lodge – Located on the East Side of beautiful Ivanhoe Lake 11 km. from Foleyet. We offer Housekeeping and American Plan. We also have a Boat In Outpost. The fishing is spectacular and the scenery breath taking. Visit our website for more information.
- Red Pine Wilderness Lodge – We are a boat In Lodge located on Lady Evelyn Lake. We have 450 miles of wilderness shoreline for walleye to cruise, bass to nest and northern pike to ambush.
- Shining Tree Camp – On the shores of Shining Tree Lake, you’ll enjoy fishing year round for bass, pike, trout and other species of fish.
- Shooting Star Camp – Located deep in the natural beauty of Northeastern Ontario’s Spanish River region, Shooting Star Camp has been providing some of the best fishing experiences northern Ontario has to offer. Feel the excitement and relaxation that comes with a truly remote wilderness setting! VIA Rail train services provides the perfect combination of convenience and affordability to transport you into the true north and escape the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. Pack your gear and get ready to enjoy what most anglers only dream of. Secluded waters and plentiful population of hungry walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass and more are all waiting for you. Where the hardest decision you will have to make is what lure to use and when to get up. So this year, don’t just wish you went on a great fishing trip. Choose Shooting Star Camp where outdoor wishes come true!
- Spruce Shilling Camp – Picture a perfect day on the lake, the sun is shining and the fish are biting. Get this day for real at Shining Tree Lake with us at Spruce Shilling Camp. With walleye, trout and pike, just to name a few, inhabiting the waters, our fishing packages will set you up for a great trip on the water.
- Thunderstock Outfitters – Stay at Thunderstock Outfitters in a secluded area and enjoy fishing at Kenogaming Lake. With walleye and northern pike living in the lake, and housekeeping plans readily available, you’ll enjoy the best the province has to offer.
- Twin Bear Camp Resort – West of New Liskeard, our resort on the Montreal River boasts fully equipped housekeeping cottages, rentals, and oodles of fish. Pike, bass, trout, walleye and more call the lake and back lakes home. Other activities like skiing and golf are nearby if you need a change from the water! Licences, store and more on-site.
- Twin J Hide-A-Way – Bass, walleye, jumbo perch and more live in Mattagami Lake, where we are located. Close by are many trout lakes, accessible through driving or portage. We also offer remote camps fully equipped with every comfort of home — except for other people.