Algoma Country Hunting Lodges
Hunting Lodges and Resorts
in Chapleau, East Algoma, North Channel, Thessalon, Mississagi Valley, Elliot Lake, Blind River, Spanish, Sault Ste Marie, White River, Wawa and Hornpayne.
- Agnew Lake Lodge – Agnew Lake Lodge is the home of thrilling bear hunts year after year. With a steady bear population and over 48 acres of management area available, our hunts boast a success rate of over 80%.
- Kamp Kinniwabi – Hunt for black bears by day and stay in our comfortable housekeeping cottages by night! Or use our electric and water hookups and camp or bring your trailer. Enjoy fishing for walleye, trout, pike and more! Bring the family and the pets and enjoy the outdoors!
- Kanipahow Wilderness Resort – For prime fall hunting, try to bag moose, bear, or world-class ruffed grouse and sharp tail! Bring your ATV and take a ride down miles of old roads and get back to nature.
- Moose Horn Lodge – Nestled between the Chapleau River and Crown Game Preserve, bear and moose hunting at Moose Horn Lodge is a world class experience. Boasting the highest black bear population density globally is the key to our sky-high success rates.
- Normandy Lodge – Located in Wawa Ontario. The heavily wooded areas surrounding Kabenung Lake provide excellent Black Bear, Moose, and fowl shooting.
- Northern Walleye Lodge (Camp Missanabie) – The Missanabie Region is Ontario’s hotspot for Black Bear and Moose hunting and our Bear Management Areas (BMAs) are the hottest of them all. Visit our Website for more information.
- Waterfalls Lodge – East of Sault Ste. Marie, visit us for your next moose, bear or grouse hunt. Combine your hunting getaway with a fishing trip as well! With a variety of cabins for any group size, you’ll be well taken care of at the lodge as well.