Algoma Country Fishing Lodges
Fishing Lodges and Resorts
in Chapleau, East Algoma, North Channel, Thessalon, Mississagi Valley, Elliot Lake, Blind River, Spanish, Sault Ste Marie, White River, Wawa, and Hornpayne
- Agnew Lake Lodge – Twenty-two miles of main lake, plus back lakes, streams and smaller lakes close by, we boast some of the best fishing in Canada. Drop your line and try to angle or smallmouth bass, northern pike, walleye and more.
- Blue Heron Resort – Our family friendly resort has cottages, camping and RV sites to unwind at in between bouts of fishing on the Spanish River and the North Channel of Lake Huron. For perch, musky, sturgeon, walleye, trout and more, you’ll have plenty to reel in!
- Camp Anjigami – With five outpost camps, four only accessibly by float plane, we offer excellent fishing while being conscious of resources. Try to catch northerns, walleyes, trout and more at any of our camps and lakes.
- Camp Missanabie – Fish of walleye, pike, trout and more at our boat-in only camp! We’re family owned and we provide like you’re part of ours — amenities, games, home cooked meals and more are all available. With the pristine waters of Dog Lake and many portage lakes around, you’ll enjoy a fishing experience like none other with us.
- Chapleau Lodge – Enjoy the clean air, abundant wildlife and exceptional fishing — just the way nature intended. Located at Borden Lake, we host some of the best fishing for walleye, northern pike, trout and more. Choose from American Plans and housekeeping cabins and enjoy your stay!
- Frontier Lodge – Enjoy bear, moose and grouse hunting in our 122 square miles of Crown Land. Strategic baiting starts well in advance of hunters’ arrivals to increase the chances of a prize.
- Island View Camp – With over 13,000 miles square of water, our lakes are home to species like trout and walleye. Join us and enjoy what Northern Ontario fishing has to offer. Book online with us today!
- Kamp Kinniwabi –For walleye, bass, trout and more, the Kamp is strategically located near Wawa, Chapleau, Sault Ste Marie and White River. With cottages, utilities hook ups and more, you’ll stay how you please while fishing for the best.
- Kanipahow Wilderness Resort – For all outdoor enthusiasts, we offer fly-in, remote drive-in and resort accommodations. Fish for walleye, pike and perch during the day and unwind in our fully equipped housekeeping cottages. Enjoy mobile phone and internet service as well!
- Moose Horn Lodge – Take a guide or set out on your own. Angle for walleye, pike and trout. With cabin, boat and motor rentals, we’ll make sure you’re well taken care of.
- Normandy Lodge – Located around Wawa, White River and Dubreville, you’ll enjoy fishing for pike, trout and perch. With American plans, rentals and a great pet policy, you’ll have a great time at Normandy.
- Northern Wilderness Cottages – Escape the city and stay with us at your own remote cottage on Dog Lake. Well spread along the 120 miles of shoreline, you’ll enjoy well equipped facilities — bring your own generator if you wish! Fish for walleye, trout, pike and more in pristine waters right outside.
- Waterfalls Lodge – Featured as one of North America’s Top 12 Walleye Hotspots by Walleye Insider, you’ll enjoy great food, top notch accommodations, beautiful scenery, and best of all, fantastic fishing!
- Woods Cabins – Come to Woods Cabins and enjoy a fishing vacation at Oba Lake. Accessible only as fly-in or train-in, our remote location means that you’ll enjoy wildlife the way it was supposed to be. Hit the water and drop your line for pike, perch and walleye, or enjoy the beach and surrounding wilderness.